Statement of Work—Project Description and
Project ProductWe intend to revamp and redevelop a former playground for the Conrad Fischer Elementary School and native community. The steps needed to do this will include at least a minimum of 60 volunteers in order to complete the modern playground within a week's period, working Monday through Mon. We will use new things and recyclable material, whilst still following school, city, and recreation space guidelines. The project by itself will create a playground within the school environment of Conrad Fischer Elementary School, but will serve as the neighborhood recreation space with a neighborhood entrance. We will be using fresh equipment, recyclable equipment, and mainly plastic material equipment. We all will use Planks wood chips for old children's play ground and rubberized matting to get the younger kids playground. We will use a local community garden enthusiast to flower new blossoms and vegetation. We will use volunteers to put the equipment. A contractor yet , will be employed to repave an old field hockey court. Towards the end of the project the recreation space should be able to provide in a secure manner the low and upper elementary classes of Conrad Fischer, and also the local area children and parents. The recreation space will also be in a position to serve all levels of treatment with children. ADA recommendations will be met to give a secure and happy place for a lot of children to try out.
Project Deliverables* Fresh swings with coated plastic-type material over the metal chains 5. New photo slides that are reinforced and made of plastic
* Goof bars and other climbing constructions
5. New benches for parents with small bersot for tone
* Astroturf and plastic play mats in play areas
* Repaved basketball court docket that is repainted
* Fresh basketball nets
* Sidewalks around field of play for bike ride
* Adornments to make playground more attractive
5. Planting of new vegetation around playground to support playground border * A fresh smaller/younger kids play area which includes:
* Tiny slides...